Did you have a good festive season? Did Santa bring you some nice things?
Happy New Year and all that stuff too – how long, what date would you say we can all still say that phrase till? It still perplexes me…anyways
Back to reality now and we have started 2016 as we left 2015 extremely busy, which is mental to understand as we continue to grow the John’s Blinds brand. More and more of our clients are coming from referrals and recommendations which really is brilliant.
So what’s ahead in 2016 – well…
- Our team will be growing as we search for new members of staff – see our Facebook page for new positions soon
- New office coming online this week – more space needed for our office team
- New Roller & Vertical blind fabrics – Decora & Eclipse will be launching new collections early 2016
- Setting up of out Bespoke Handmade drapery department – getting there and has taken some time, but it’s coming
- New Aluminium and Wooden Venetian collections
Just for starters
So I look forward to sharing with you the trills and tribulations from inside the John’s Blinds World – as a good friend of mine says – Be Lucky